Experience: 2-5 years
Location: Chicago West Suburbs
Area of Practice: Trusts & Estates
TRUSTS & ESTATES ASSOCIATE - DUPAGE OFFICE
Ice Miller is seeking an associate with 2 to 5 years of experience to join our Trusts & Estates practice group in DuPage County (Lisle, IL). Successful candidates will work with our Trusts & Estates team on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and litigation involving estates.
In this position you will:
• Receive training opportunities with growing levels of responsibility
• Collaborate across practice groups and across offices
• Have opportunities for advancement in a collegial environment
The successful candidate will:
• Have substantial experience with advising individuals on estate planning, succession planning, charitable planning, and wealth transfer planning.
• Have experience representing fiduciaries in estate administration matters and counseling trustees on trust administration and fiduciary responsibilities.
• Excel in a team environment.
•Demonstrate a keen interest in developing and implementing relationship-building skills both internally and externally.
•Have prior experiences that prepare them to work with attorneys, staff and clients from cultures and backgrounds different from their own.
•Be highly motivated and a self-starter.
•Be flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
•Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
•Have excellent law school credentials and references.
Our attorneys enjoy:
• Competitive salaries.
• Quality benefits programs including an annual stipend to support attorneys' interests and hobbies outside of the workplace.
• Workplace flexibility.
• One-on-One Career coaching and outstanding professional development opportunities and support.
Please include: a resume listing all significant and relevant experiences, a cover letter, and a law school transcript.
For any questions and all search firm submissions, please contact Director of Attorney Recruiting, Debbie Atlas firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ice Miller LLP embraces a work environment that is collaborative, welcoming, and focused on growth. To maintain our culture, we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where talented attorneys from all backgrounds serve our clients, focus on professional development, and perform to their highest potential. With over 325 lawyers in offices located in Columbus, Chicago, DuPage County, Illinois, New York, Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., our attorneys and professional staff are among the most talented in the country. Ice Miller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.