Experience: 2-4 years
Location: Chicago Northwest Suburbs
Area of Practice: Real Estate Transactions
Northwest Suburban law firm seeks an Associate Attorney with two to four years' experience in residential real estate and corporate law. A well- suited candidate must be willing to travel daily in the cook county and collar county areas. The position requires the ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of cases. An ideal candidate will have significant prior experience in the following areas:
1. Represent clients in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties.
2. Advising clients regarding business entity options including corporations, limited liability companies and series limited liability companies.
3. Draft operating agreements and corporate by-laws for business entities.
4.Negotiate commercial leases and advise clients on commercial real estate matters.
5. Draft commercial loan documents on behalf of lenders.
6. Represent franchisors and franchisees in the negotiation and purchase of commercial entities. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.